We are the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), a movement for wholeness in a fragmented world. As part of the body of Christ, we welcome all to the Lord’s Table as God has welcomed us.
These are our core beliefs:
• Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God and offers saving grace to all.
• All people are precious and important in the eyes of God.
• We offer weekly, open communion at the Lord’s Table to any who believe
in Jesus Christ.
• We believe in freedom of belief. We are guided by conscience, scripture study, prayer,
and the Holy Spirit.
• Baptism by immersion is our practice; however, we honor other baptism
• We believe in the oneness of the church. All believers have unity in Christ.
• We believe in the ministry of all believers. God has given both ministers and lay persons
gifts for the common good.
The Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) was founded in the early 1800s in
the United States. The founders envisioned a united church of Jesus Christ
modeled on the New Testament. The mission of this congregation is to Worship God, Love Others, Grow in Christ, and Serve the World.